- 2 tablespoons CBD-infused coconut oil
- 6 medium red potatoes, quartered and cut into equal-size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons water
Preheat oven to 400 degress F. Add coconut oil to a glass baking dish, placing it in the preheating oven to allow oil to melt while you chop the potatoes and garlic.
Place chopped potatoes and garlic in the baking dish. Add the spices.
Stir to coat with oil. Sprinkle water over the top to prevent the potatoes from sticking to the dish. Bake for 15 minutes, then toss well and spread back out onto the baking dish. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.