Join Our Team
ADVERTISING SALES / ACCOUNT MANAGER
edible Green Mountains is looking for an additional member to join our advertising sales team.
The ideal candidate is outgoing and friendly, who shares our mission of how the ideas of sustainability fit into our community. You should have a strong background in sales and you are a creative problem solver who is detail oriented and organized. A car is a necessity.
Job responsibilities: Generate new accounts. Then continue managing all details of these new accounts, obtaining signed advertising contracts to securing (and helping to build) the creative, to creating spreadsheets of insertion orders for each issue. According to our print and mailing deadlines, you’ll submit copy for the advertisers directory and any names for complimentary issues. It will be your responsibility to get your clients’ artwork to the designer on time and in a format that is compatible with EGM specs.
Please forward resume and cover letter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Looking for a diverse cutting edge Graphic Designer who wants to help take the brands creative to the next level. You must be able to juggle multiple projects, keep deadlines all while driving creativity. Work includes but not limited to developing a full marketing campaign from print to digital assets, programing brand emails, social media asset development and printed collateral. As a designer your responsibility is to help communicate the brand's focus and initiatives in a clear and creative way. You are a creative, smart, professional. Candidates must have a strong portfolio.
• Collaborate with the publisher to create marketing assets that meet campaign or individual project goals
• Assist with ad design for advertising partners
• Translate established designs into a range of formats and platform specific requirements
• Structure own work/organize and prioritize project tasks to meet deadlines
• Demonstrate consistent brand/visual elements across email, print, and social media
• Fluency in current graphic design practices and strong technical abilities in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and familiar with MS Officer Passion for high quality/accuracy in design standards
• Understands web development needs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
• Work through approval process with publisher and marketing team
• Strong knowledge of print, pre-press and digital production
• Strong conceptual skills
• Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Highly detail oriented
• Positive professional attitude
Nice to haves:
• Basic copywriting skills
• Social Media Marketing Photography
• Social Media Video
• Freelance, Part-time
Please provide a portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note this is for in house design work not layout of the magazine.